What makes a super energy-efficient home and who are the people that are creating these leading edge spaces in Colorado and beyond? Discover "Heart of a Building"
Imagine homes that are constructed to be super energy-efficient, with attention to optimizing the details from materials, to landscape, air quality, and comfort. In this episode, we'll sit down with Paul Kriescher, producer of the Heart of a Building television series.
Paul will share about four innovative home projects in Colorado:
- L’Avenir rowhouses in Fort Collins by Architects Laurie Davis & Bob Davis
- Thrive Vitality Homes, Central Park, Denver, single family homes by Thrive Home Builders
- Geary Residence in Aurora, Colorado by Con Frank
- Greenspire Apartments in Longmont, Colorado by Gary Kinzie
About Heart of a Building
Heart of a Building is about creating a better future. We make videos that tell the stories of innovators who are designing, financing, constructing, and occupying the buildings of tomorrow, today. Our stories showcase the state-of-the-art technical expertise behind energy-efficient buildings that are out-performing existing codes. We explore the heart-centered reasons — the “why” — behind each project. Our videos feature buildings that are transforming the places we inhabit into spaces that can exist in harmony with nature.
Find video stories, photos, and design specs at https://heartofabuilding.com/
This is episode 11 of the Climate Action Homes podcast, hosted by Joan Gregerson, Broker Associate with Your Castle Realty in Denver.
Register for this event here on Eventbrite to join the Zoom meeting. Stay on for Q&A and networking after the event to talk about anything around creating homes that help ourselves and our planet thrive.
JOIN US FOR A VIRTUAL PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION
Here's the schedule:
- 6:30 pm Podcast Recording: Join us on Zoom. Listen in to the recording of the Climate Action Homes Podcast. Submit your questions and interact via chat.
- 7:00 pm Discussion and networking: Stick around to hang out with Joan and the Climate Action Homes Community. This is time for an informal discussion around real estate and other climate action topics.